Arvind Swamy, the most handsome hero of the 90s, known for his blockbuster movies directed by Maniratnam, namely Roja and Bombay, had later gone into a big break, concentrating on his business, before making a return again with Maniratnam's Kadal, which ended a dud.
However, it was the 2015 flick Thani Oruvan directed by Mohan Raja that brought him back to the success form, as the movie had him playing a brilliant evil Siddharth Abhimanyu, which was a huge comeback, following which he became busy, starring in movies like Bogan and Bhaskar Oru Rascal.
The actor, who had recently wrapped shooting for movies like Maniratnam's Chekka Chivantha Vaanam and Selva's Vanangamudi, has reportedly signed to do a movie directed by Rajapandi, who had earlier made movies like Achamindri and Ennamo Nadakuthu after he was impressed by his narration. Priya Anand has been roped in to do the female lead in this project. The movie will go on floors
by next month.
When Shruti Haasan brought the inner kid outside... Shruti Hassan is a popular actress known for her movies in Telugu and Tamil industry, while she has been predominantly starring in Telugu films, scoring huge blockbusters. While she started her career as a child artist in Films, she later debuted as a music director with dad Kamal Hassan starrer Unnai Pol Oruvan.
- Varun Tej gets a solid team for his space project
- Malavika Sharma will take your breath away in these Photos
- Can Shalini's sister win at least now?
- Samantha's surprise from her colleague
- Kajal helps a Young maker?
- Is Kajal rushing and signing movies?
- Flaunt it like Disha - Bikini Pics Inside!
- A lead actor's father troubles Tamanna
- This is the Most Watched Video Song of Shruti Haasan - VIDEO Inside
- Hansika is just a Party attender these days
- Why such a movie now Ram Charan?
- 30 Teasing Photos of Trisha where she tempts us with 'RED' Lips
- Kajal loses a brand endorsement
- Ileana demands a whopping sum
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!