Arvind Swamy, the most handsome hero of the 90s, known for his blockbuster movies directed by Maniratnam, namely Roja and Bombay, had later gone into a big break, concentrating on his business, before making a return again with Maniratnam's Kadal, which ended a dud.
However, it was the 2015 flick Thani Oruvan directed by Mohan Raja that brought him back to the success form, as the movie had him playing a brilliant evil Siddharth Abhimanyu, which was a huge comeback, following which he became busy, starring in movies like Bogan and Bhaskar Oru Rascal.
The actor, who had recently wrapped shooting for movies like Maniratnam's Chekka Chivantha Vaanam and Selva's Vanangamudi, has reportedly signed to do a movie directed by Rajapandi, who had earlier made movies like Achamindri and Ennamo Nadakuthu after he was impressed by his narration. Priya Anand has been roped in to do the female lead in this project. The movie will go on floors
by next month.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu