Arvind Swamy, the most handsome hero of the 90s, known for his blockbuster movies directed by Maniratnam, namely Roja and Bombay, had later gone into a big break, concentrating on his business, before making a return again with Maniratnam's Kadal, which ended a dud.
However, it was the 2015 flick Thani Oruvan directed by Mohan Raja that brought him back to the success form, as the movie had him playing a brilliant evil Siddharth Abhimanyu, which was a huge comeback, following which he became busy, starring in movies like Bogan and Bhaskar Oru Rascal.
The actor, who had recently wrapped shooting for movies like Maniratnam's Chekka Chivantha Vaanam and Selva's Vanangamudi, has reportedly signed to do a movie directed by Rajapandi, who had earlier made movies like Achamindri and Ennamo Nadakuthu after he was impressed by his narration. Priya Anand has been roped in to do the female lead in this project. The movie will go on floors
by next month.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty