Arvind Swamy, the most handsome hero of the 90s, known for his blockbuster movies directed by Maniratnam, namely Roja and Bombay, had later gone into a big break, concentrating on his business, before making a return again with Maniratnam's Kadal, which ended a dud.
However, it was the 2015 flick Thani Oruvan directed by Mohan Raja that brought him back to the success form, as the movie had him playing a brilliant evil Siddharth Abhimanyu, which was a huge comeback, following which he became busy, starring in movies like Bogan and Bhaskar Oru Rascal.
The actor, who had recently wrapped shooting for movies like Maniratnam's Chekka Chivantha Vaanam and Selva's Vanangamudi, has reportedly signed to do a movie directed by Rajapandi, who had earlier made movies like Achamindri and Ennamo Nadakuthu after he was impressed by his narration. Priya Anand has been roped in to do the female lead in this project. The movie will go on floors
by next month.
No Hot Dance of Shruti this time? Shruti Haasan is still having a huge market value even when she never acted in any movies and was in an idle state. As we have reported earlier, the actress took a brief hiatus and just now she works for a new Hindi project with Vidyut Jammwal in the lead role.
- Is Kajal in or out?
- Kajal faced an Oops moment in a famous film?
- Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?