Sayyeshaa Saigal began her career, debuting in Tollywood opposite Akhil Akkineni in the VV Vinayak directorial Akhil The power of Jua which was a disaster. She followed it with her Bollywood debut in Shivaay which was a commercial success but critical failure.
Venturing into Tamil later with Vanamagan, Sayyeshaa, though getting an appreciation for her dance and emoting skills, faced another failure. However now, Sayyeshaa is back with renewed vigor and will have three Tamil releases in the same month.
Her Kadaikutty Singam directed by Pandiraj and costarring Karthi releases on July 13, while Arya starrer Ghajinikanth directed by Santhosh Jayakumar releases on July 27, while Vijay Sethupathi starrer Junga is scheduled to release in the Second week of July. Let's see if this month reverses Sayyeshaa's fortunes and removes her flop heroine tag.
Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha' Jr NTR aka Tarak has been facing one of the toughest phases of his life, be it the personal or professional front. On the professional front, his last movie, his triple role entertainer Jai lava Kusa directed by Bobby aka KS Ravindra was a disaster that failed to meet expectations.
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing
- Sandalwood Heroine ventures into Tamil
- 'Rabhasa' shades in 'Aravinda Sametha'?
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Shruti Haasan says NO to a Telugu offer
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her