Sayyeshaa Saigal began her career, debuting in Tollywood opposite Akhil Akkineni in the VV Vinayak directorial Akhil The power of Jua which was a disaster. She followed it with her Bollywood debut in Shivaay which was a commercial success but critical failure.
Venturing into Tamil later with Vanamagan, Sayyeshaa, though getting an appreciation for her dance and emoting skills, faced another failure. However now, Sayyeshaa is back with renewed vigor and will have three Tamil releases in the same month.
Her Kadaikutty Singam directed by Pandiraj and costarring Karthi releases on July 13, while Arya starrer Ghajinikanth directed by Santhosh Jayakumar releases on July 27, while Vijay Sethupathi starrer Junga is scheduled to release in the Second week of July. Let's see if this month reverses Sayyeshaa's fortunes and removes her flop heroine tag.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?