Post the disastrous result of Paisa vasool, Nandamuri Balakrishna came back with his mediocre entertainer with loads of sentiments, Jai Simha, which fared well commercially. He's currently started shooting for his dad's biopic NTR as well.
On the other hand, one of the most talked about the rivalry of the industry in yesteryears was the one between Balaiya and Doctor Rajasekhar, the angry young man of Tollywood who made a comeback with his latest release PSV Garudavega. Now, it has been rumored that director Krish who's making NTR is keen on casting doctor Rajasekhar in an important role in the movie.
The director is also planning to rope in Trisha to pair him. Even though her role is tiny, she is expected to say 'YES' as she is running dry on offers. The movie stars Balaiya and Vidya Balan, while it has already been rumored that Sumanth and Rana Daggubati are expected to be roped in to play ANR and CBN.
When Shruti Haasan brought the inner kid outside... Shruti Hassan is a popular actress known for her movies in Telugu and Tamil industry, while she has been predominantly starring in Telugu films, scoring huge blockbusters. While she started her career as a child artist in Films, she later debuted as a music director with dad Kamal Hassan starrer Unnai Pol Oruvan.
- Varun Tej gets a solid team for his space project
- Malavika Sharma will take your breath away in these Photos
- Can Shalini's sister win at least now?
- Samantha's surprise from her colleague
- Kajal helps a Young maker?
- Is Kajal rushing and signing movies?
- Flaunt it like Disha - Bikini Pics Inside!
- A lead actor's father troubles Tamanna
- This is the Most Watched Video Song of Shruti Haasan - VIDEO Inside
- Hansika is just a Party attender these days
- Why such a movie now Ram Charan?
- 30 Teasing Photos of Trisha where she tempts us with 'RED' Lips
- Kajal loses a brand endorsement
- Ileana demands a whopping sum
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!