Recently there was a shocking buzz in the tinsel town that the gorgeous Mallu Beauty Samantha Akkineni will be bidding adieu to films after completing her ongoing projects and settle down with family by 2019. There are also reports that the actress is rushing at a brisk pace to quit everything.
However, close sources to the Akkineni family have revealed that the top heroine, who's in great form with back to back Blockbusters like Rangasthalam with Ramcharan, Irumbuthirai / Abhimanyudu with Vishal and Mahanati / Nadigaiyar Thilagam with Vijay Deverakonda, will not be retiring any time sooner from films.
The actress next has a movie with hubby Naga Chaitanya in Ninnukori fame Shiva Nirvana direction, and Pawan Kumar Directorial Tamil / Telugu bilingual U-turn, Seema Raja with Siva Karthikeyan and many other biggies in her Kitty, in various stages of shooting. The actress
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project