Mallu beauty Nikhila Vimal had made her film debut with Tamil movies like Vetrivel and Kidaari opposite director turned actor Sasikumar, and also starred in several low profile flicks like Panjumittai, all of which failed. She was desperate to bounce back with some prominent projects.
She had ventured Into Tollywood as well with Allari Naresh Starrer Meda meeda Abbayi, the remake of Malayalam superhit Oru Vadakkan selfie which ultimately failed. Later she had made an entry into Malayalam as well with this year's Aravindante Athidhigal.
Post the success of Aravindante Athidhigal, Nikhila Vimal has become the most wanted heroine of Malayalam film industry and has been roped in to play the female lead in popular Maker Sathyan Anthikad directorial upcoming Flick where she'll be paired with national award-winning actor Fahadh Faasil.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project