Post the success of Kshanam released two years back, Adivi Sesh, who was also the writer of the movie directed by Ravikanth Perepu, later acted in several flicks like Ami Thumi and also in movies Oopiri and size zero.
Now, the actor, primarily known for his antagonist roles in movies like Balupu, Panjaa, Baahubali the beginning, is all set to be seen on screen in the spy thriller Goodachari, which will also have him don the hat of a writer. Samantha recently revealed the teaser and it got a good response. Now, she will be seen in a small cameo role too in the movie and her portions will be shot sooner.
Directed by Sashikiran Tikka, Goodachari is a spy thriller shot in more than 150 locations worldwide, and will costar Prakashraj and Shobita Dhulipala. It has been revealed that Goodachari will be made as a franchise and there will be more films in Goodachari series.
Pooja Hegde getting Pretty Busy The Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde of Duvvada Jagannadham fame was last seen in the peppy dance number Jigelu Rani in the movie Rangasthalam and is currently starring in a number of biggies in Tollywood. The actress is totally busy and is racing against the time.
- Kiara Slams Rumours
- Kajal Aggarwal with 'The HOT Hero' ??
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office for the Rural flick
- Keerthy Suresh's romance with 50-Year-Old Hero in Ukraine
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee combo
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!
- The Tamil Remake is just 50% completed...
- Do you Know? How much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Private Photoshoot?