Rakul Preet Singh, the slender waist babe, who was last seen in Telugu in Spyder, the Superstar Mahesh Babu starrer disastrous flick, has not been having the best times down south, as all her recent films here like Jaya Janaki Nayaka, Rarandoi Veduka Chudam, Winner failed miserably. However, her Tamil movie Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru was a hit, and thanks to that, she got Dev with Karthi and NGK with his brother Suriya.
The actress, though has starred in more flicks in South, is always known to give preference to Bollywood movies, and she was seen there in movies like Yaariyan. and this year's dud Aiyaary. While Yaariyaan had her in a never before seen avatar indulging in intimate and passionate lip lock scenes, post-Aiyaary, the actress was seen stripping down to a bikini for Maxim shoot.
Now, the actress, starring in Akiv Ali's De De Pyar De opposite Ajay Devgn, has been shooting for the movie, donning bikini blouses and skimpy attires throughout the movie, and it is said that Rakul will also be appearing in a bikini song in the movie. It must be noted that recently Rakul had rejected a Telugu movie starring an upcoming hero, for being asked to wear a bikini.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project