Vijetha begins showcasing the carefree attitude and the happy go lucky mindset of Kalyan Dhev, who has completed graduation and is searching for a job. His doting dad Murali Sharma is worried about Kalyan's future, and after some emotional situations and following a health issue for Murali Sharma. Kalyan decides to set up a business, and whether he was able to succeed in the business and make his father proud and happy is what Vijetha is all about.
Kalyan Dhev fails to get his expressions right and is deadpan in most of the sequences. Malavika Nair and Murali Sharma lift the movie with their performances. While music by Rameshwar and cinematography by Senthilkumar are adequate, director Rakesh Shashi makes the movie an uninteresting one, with his cliched and predictable screenplay that drags despite a crisp runtime. Almost all the scenes are poorly written and are not interesting, and with poor song placements, Vijetha gets damaged even bad with Kalyan Dev's acting not up to the mark. All said, Vijetha is not that right debut Kalyan Dhev and Chiru would have wanted.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi