The social thriller Aramm, that released last year, starring Lady superstar Nayanthara as a daring collector rescuing a girl caught in a man hole, turned out to be a huge success winning commercial as well as critical acclaim, and Nayanthara was applauded for the gutsy choice of script.
It also gave a fresh lease of life for its director Gopi Nainaar, whose story had been plagiarised by AR Murugadoss as Kaththi and Pa Ranjith as Madras, but Gopi came back stronger thanks to his talent and Nayanthara's help, with Aramm, a real product that was superior than the plagiarised ones. Now, he is ready to make his next script with Trisha as the center of attraction.
While it was expected that Gopi might soon begin Aramm 2, it was revealed that the maker will be doing a movie with Siddharth, in North madras backdrop, and with the hero being a boxer. Now, the script has changed hands to Arya, who will be playing the lead role in this interesting entertainer. Trisha will also be seen as a boxer and she will pair with Arya.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project