Director Maruthi, who has been known for his comic entertainers like Ee Rojullo, Babu Bangaram, Kotha Janta, Bhale Bhale Magadivoy etc, had made a superb comeback with his 2017 Dussehra release Mahanubhavudu starring Sharwanand and Mehreen Pirzada.
Now, the maker is currently filming another biggie, Sailaja Reddy Alludu, starring Naga Chaitanya and Anu Emmanuel as the lead pair, with veteran Ramya Krishnan playing the title role of Sailaja Reddy, the mother in law of Chay, and the movie revolves around the encounters between Ramya and Chay.
Maruthi has now associated himself with another project as well, as he will be scripting a small flick Brand Babu, which will also be presented by Maruthi himself. The movie was launched today and stars Eesha Rebba, Sumanth Shailendra, Murali Sharma, and has the tagline of Maiden love story.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project