Bollywood hero Vivek Oberoi, was once the most wanted hero of the industry, thanks to his lover boy roles in films like Saathiya, and had also been in news constantly, thanks to his love with Aishwarya Rai, and his help to the people of Tamilnadu during the times of Tsunami disaster.
Of late, the actor had not been receiving any hero roles or interesting characters in any industry, and he had started to play the antagonist in movies like Krrish 3, and later ventured into Tamil with Vivegam starring Thala Ajith, Currently he is all set to act as the villain of Mega Powerstar Ramcharan in his RC12 by Boyapati Srinu as well.
Now, it has been revealed that the action hero will lock horns with Malayalam superstar Mohanlal, in his upcoming thriller, Lucifer, directed by actor Prithviraj Sukumaran. This movie will be the second time Mohanlal and Vivek Oberoi will be seen together after the 2002 flick Company by Ram Gopal Varma.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12