Bollywood hero Vivek Oberoi, was once the most wanted hero of the industry, thanks to his lover boy roles in films like Saathiya, and had also been in news constantly, thanks to his love with Aishwarya Rai, and his help to the people of Tamilnadu during the times of Tsunami disaster.
Of late, the actor had not been receiving any hero roles or interesting characters in any industry, and he had started to play the antagonist in movies like Krrish 3, and later ventured into Tamil with Vivegam starring Thala Ajith, Currently he is all set to act as the villain of Mega Powerstar Ramcharan in his RC12 by Boyapati Srinu as well.
Now, it has been revealed that the action hero will lock horns with Malayalam superstar Mohanlal, in his upcoming thriller, Lucifer, directed by actor Prithviraj Sukumaran. This movie will be the second time Mohanlal and Vivek Oberoi will be seen together after the 2002 flick Company by Ram Gopal Varma.
Pooja Hegde getting Pretty Busy The Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde of Duvvada Jagannadham fame was last seen in the peppy dance number Jigelu Rani in the movie Rangasthalam and is currently starring in a number of biggies in Tollywood. The actress is totally busy and is racing against the time.
- Kiara Slams Rumours
- Kajal Aggarwal with 'The HOT Hero' ??
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office for the Rural flick
- Keerthy Suresh's romance with 50-Year-Old Hero in Ukraine
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee combo
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!
- The Tamil Remake is just 50% completed...
- Do you Know? How much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Private Photoshoot?