Young hero Rahul Ravindran, the husband of singer Chinmayi, had been a part of both Tollywood and Kollywood and was previously seen in lead roles in movies like Moscowin Cauvery, besides Andhala Rakshashi, Tiger, and supporting roles in films like Srimanthudu.
He has now turned to direct and has directed a romantic comedy, titled interestingly as Chi La Sow, and starring the Akkineni family hero Sushanth, who is desperately in need of a hit in his second innings, and Ruhani Sharma plays the female lead. Rahul will now act along with Samantha for a small portion and the shooting will take place in a couple of days.
The light-hearted entertainer recently received a major boost in the form of King Nagarjuna's Annapurna Studios taking up the initiative to release the movie, and now, Rahul Ravindran has locked the release date of the movie as July 27. Let's see if Rahul can shine in his new avatar.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily