Young hero Rahul Ravindran, the husband of singer Chinmayi, had been a part of both Tollywood and Kollywood and was previously seen in lead roles in movies like Moscowin Cauvery, besides Andhala Rakshashi, Tiger, and supporting roles in films like Srimanthudu.
He has now turned to direct and has directed a romantic comedy, titled interestingly as Chi La Sow, and starring the Akkineni family hero Sushanth, who is desperately in need of a hit in his second innings, and Ruhani Sharma plays the female lead. Rahul will now act along with Samantha for a small portion and the shooting will take place in a couple of days.
The light-hearted entertainer recently received a major boost in the form of King Nagarjuna's Annapurna Studios taking up the initiative to release the movie, and now, Rahul Ravindran has locked the release date of the movie as July 27. Let's see if Rahul can shine in his new avatar.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12