Young hero Rahul Ravindran, the husband of singer Chinmayi, had been a part of both Tollywood and Kollywood and was previously seen in lead roles in movies like Moscowin Cauvery, besides Andhala Rakshashi, Tiger, and supporting roles in films like Srimanthudu.
He has now turned to direct and has directed a romantic comedy, titled interestingly as Chi La Sow, and starring the Akkineni family hero Sushanth, who is desperately in need of a hit in his second innings, and Ruhani Sharma plays the female lead. Rahul will now act along with Samantha for a small portion and the shooting will take place in a couple of days.
The light-hearted entertainer recently received a major boost in the form of King Nagarjuna's Annapurna Studios taking up the initiative to release the movie, and now, Rahul Ravindran has locked the release date of the movie as July 27. Let's see if Rahul can shine in his new avatar.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!