Young hero Rahul Ravindran, the husband of singer Chinmayi, had been a part of both Tollywood and Kollywood and was previously seen in lead roles in movies like Moscowin Cauvery, besides Andhala Rakshashi, Tiger, and supporting roles in films like Srimanthudu.
He has now turned to direct and has directed a romantic comedy, titled interestingly as Chi La Sow, and starring the Akkineni family hero Sushanth, who is desperately in need of a hit in his second innings, and Ruhani Sharma plays the female lead. Rahul will now act along with Samantha for a small portion and the shooting will take place in a couple of days.
The light-hearted entertainer recently received a major boost in the form of King Nagarjuna's Annapurna Studios taking up the initiative to release the movie, and now, Rahul Ravindran has locked the release date of the movie as July 27. Let's see if Rahul can shine in his new avatar.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project