Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej's career has been plagued by continuous failures, and the mass hero has been failing to find the rhythm ever since he delivered his last hit, Supreme, 3 years back, with his last release Tej I Love You ending a huge disaster.
Now, Sai Dharam Tej has given his nod to star in a movie directed by Kishore Tirumala, known for his youthful love stories like Vunnadi Okate Zindagi and Nenu Sailaja, and this movie has been titled as Chitralahari - bar, and Restaurant, and will be bankrolled by the top production house Mythri Movie makers.
Now, it has been revealed that the movie will have none other than the Hello heroine, Kalyani Priyadarshan playing Sai Dharam's lead lady, and will also have comedian turned hero Sunil playing a pivotal role. The movie is touted to be a comic entertainer. and is expected to release in October.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!