It is a known fact that Natural Star Nani, post his disastrous Krishnarjuna Yudhdham and King Akkineni Nagarjuna who was last seen in the flop cop thriller Officer by RGV, are coming together for the light-hearted entertainer Devdas, directed by Sriram Aditya.
The director Sriram Aditya has been known for his multistarrers like Shamantakamani, and this time around, he has opted to present a tale of a Don played by Nagarjuna and a doctor played by Nani, and how they come together when the don comes to the doctor for treatment. Now, the movie bankrolled by Aswini Dutt in Vyjayanti Movies has been confirmed to hit screens on September 27.
Rashmika Mandanna who is doing the female lead has now fixed her call sheet date has joined the team right now. The movie also starsAakanksha Singh as the female leads, and the movie's shoot is all set to be wrapped in a few weeks.
Will Hansika get a new lease of life? Acting legend Sivaji Ganesan's son Prabhu Ganesan had been one of the top actors of the early 90s, and then his brother Ramkumar and Prabhu had ventured into production, making movies like Chandra Mukhi, Vetri Vizha, Aasal, and many other movies, and are a popular production house.
- Alia's cat is now on the screen - View Pics!
- TV Actress not getting importance?
- Trish gets Lust Stories?
- Red Hot Photos of Trisha Exposing her Deep Navel in Saree - View Photos
- Shekar to launch Star Actor's son?
- It's not just the Young Heroine alone
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal
- Ileana demands huge remuneration