The national award winning actor Prakashraj has been known for his knack of portraying different roles with consummate ease, and for his expertise in multiple languages, and the ease of portraying any role be it a ruthless villain or a soft supporting role.
Of late, the versatile actor has been very choosy about his film roles, and recently he was seen playing yesteryear film producer Aluri chakrapani in the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin.
Now, the actor took it to Twitter to announce that he'll be seen playing another popular producer, Nagi Reddy of Vijaya Vahini studios, in the upcoming Biopic NTR starring Balakrishna and directed by Krish. Incidentally, Murali Sharma will be seen playing Aluri chakrapani in NTR.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again