Nandamuri Balakrishna had starred for the first time in the direction of mass director Puri Jagannath in 2017, in the masala entertainer Paisa vasool. The movie had Balaiya paired with his Gautamiputra Satakarni heroine Shriya Saran and was a disastrous outing.
Paisa vasool also had another heroine, Muskaan Sethi, who had played Shriya Saran's sister and Balayya's pair in the movie and she impressed the audience with her emoting skills and dances. Now, the actress has landed in a big Bollywood flick.
Muskaan Sethi will be seen making her Bollywood debut, playing the female lead opposite Rahul Roy, in the upcoming flick Sayonne, which is directed by Nitin Kumar Gupta, and this movie shot in exotic locales of Dubai and Russia will be a sports movie at the backdrop of Olympic games.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'