In 2016, milky Beauty Tamannaah had joined hands with India's Michael Jackson Prabhu Deva, for the horror comedy Devi directed by AL Vijay who had previously directed hits like Kireedam, Deivathirumagal. Tamanna got a new lease of life with that movie.
While Prabhu Deva went on to star in the movie like Kalavadiya Pozhuthugal, Gulaebhagavali, etc, AL Vijay had directed movies like Vanamagan and Diya / Kanam which were disastrous outings for both. Despite the above average verdict, the movie has now got a sequel in its kitty.
Now, it has been revealed that Prabhu Deva and AL Vijay will join hands once again for the sequel to Devi, after the completion of their dance drama Lakshmi costarring Aishwarya Rajesh. It is to be seen if milky Beauty Tamannaah will join this sequel as the beautiful Ghost.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again