Petite beauty Mishti Chakraborty had made her film debut with the Nithin starrer dud Chinnadana Nee Kosam, following which she had ventured to Malayalam and Tamil film industries without much luck. The actress is juggling between various film industries.
Her Malayalam movie Adam Joan had ended a failure while her recent Tamil release, Semma Botha Aagathey costarring Atharva turned out to be a huge disaster at the box office. Mishti is awaiting the release of her Telugu movie Sharaba.
On the other hand, she had also bagged a Bollywood Biggie. This movie is none other than the Krish directorial Manikarnika Rani Laxmi Bai of Jhansi starring Kangana Ranaut in lead role. Krish had cast her after being impressed by her looks in Chinnadana Nee Kosam reportedly.
#NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician NTR Kathanayakudu which focused on the acting career of the legendary yesteryear Superstar and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister NTR ended a disaster, and now Krish and Balakrishna are back with NTR Mahanayakudu, focusing on his political career. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net NTR Mahanayakudu first report.
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?
- Milky Beauty in the Sequel?
- 'F2' to be Dubbed in Tamil
- 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Another Remake, Another Star Daughter...
- 'Mega Star' joins with Trivikram and Kajal Aggarwal
- 9 Times Kajal Aggarwal has (S)Exposed on the Big Screen and TEMPTED OUR MOOD - HOTTEST PHOTOS Inside
- The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE