Petite beauty Mishti Chakraborty had made her film debut with the Nithin starrer dud Chinnadana Nee Kosam, following which she had ventured to Malayalam and Tamil film industries without much luck. The actress is juggling between various film industries.
Her Malayalam movie Adam Joan had ended a failure while her recent Tamil release, Semma Botha Aagathey costarring Atharva turned out to be a huge disaster at the box office. Mishti is awaiting the release of her Telugu movie Sharaba.
On the other hand, she had also bagged a Bollywood Biggie. This movie is none other than the Krish directorial Manikarnika Rani Laxmi Bai of Jhansi starring Kangana Ranaut in lead role. Krish had cast her after being impressed by her looks in Chinnadana Nee Kosam reportedly.
Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits Kajal Aggarwal who is on down hill is just facing some bad moments in recent times. Earlier her waist was squeezed by an actor at shooting spot. The actor who was in an inebriated condition, pressed her waist curves for real and that created some sensation.
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN