It's a known fact that, post the blockbuster result of the biopic flick Sanju, the life story of Bollywood's bad boy Sanjay Dutt, starring Ranbir Kapoor in the title role, with Rajkumar Hirani helming it, the hero has moved to his next, a big budget entertainer named Brahmastra.
Brahmastra is bankrolled by ace director/producer Karan Johar and is directed by Ayan Mukerji of Wake up Sid and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani fame, and reportedly the director has worked on the script for 6 years and has perfected the story. Brahmastra is planned as a trilogy.
Brahmastra, is the return to Bollywood for King Nagarjuna after LoC Kargil (2003), and the actor has joined the shooting of the movie held in Bulgaria, and the happy producer as well as Nag, had shared pictures of the team including Nag, Amala, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir, expressing joy over nag joining the team. The first part of the fantasy trilogy Brahmastra is expected to release in 2019.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing