Tamanna pinned high hopes on Nandamuri Kalyanram's 'Naa Nuvve'. The movie which got released with huge expectations sank at the box—office without any trace in the end. In fact, the movie was a huge loss venture and distributors even demanded compensation.
In this case, Tamanna recently went to 'F2' shooting spot where she pairs with Venky. Recently, she met the media and shared her experiences in working with 'F2' Team and her upcoming projects. During the interaction, she was asked about 'Naa Nuvve' failure and extending her flop streak and that made her annoyed.
A disgruntled Tamanna said, "I am just an actress and my profession is to act. Sometimes the script looks good on paper but fails to get executed. I cannot take the blame every time and there is no need for me to reduce the remuneration as I demand according to my market value." She never responded to any questions related to 'That is Mahalakshmi'.
'F2' betters other releases in Sankranthi Victory Venkatesh had always preferred to play the family hero to perfection and has starred in Numerous family entertainers, with a humor-filled characterization in movies like Raja, Namo Venkatesa, Malleswari to name a few.
- Vidyabalan happy with Biopic
- Shriya bounce back after Marriage
- Even Bold content never helped Hebah - Planning to settle in Tamil?
- Prince works with Kajal Aggarwal once again!
- Nayantara works with Young Hero again
- Tamanna is now a Full-Time Item Number
- These Bikini shots of Disha Patani will make your day spicy
- Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM