Mallu beauty Madonna Sebastien had started her career with the 2015 romantic blockbuster Premam with Nivin Pauly, that made her a sensation, just with her famous red velvet cake scene. She had also reprised the role in the Telugu remake of Premam.
While she had later starred in an average entertainer King Liar in Malayalam, besides making her Tamil debut with Kaadhalum Kadandhu Pogum with Vijay Sethupathi, the actress was not getting many offers in Malayalam or Tamil/ Telugu, and the reason has been opened up by the actress herself.
In a recent media interaction, the actress who is a talented singer as well, has opened up that she is not comfortable with intimate scenes, and many directors had approached her with scripts having sensuous scenes, and liplock sequences and she had let go off many projects for this particular reason. The pretty actress is currently starring in Iblis in Malayalam, and Kottigobba 3 in Kannada with Sudeep, marking her Kannada debut as well.
Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason? Pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, who made a stunning entry to Tollywood with her debut Fidaa, the comeback blockbuster of director Shekar Kammula, and co-starring Varun Tej, went on to win praises and appreciations from all corners, for her impressive performance and her own dubbing with perfect Telangana slang.
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing