Rakul Preet Singh, who had risen from a newbie to one of the top actresses of Tollywood, scoring hits and starring alongside all top heroes of the industry, had a disastrous 2017, with back to back flops, like Winner, Rarandoi Veduka Chudam, and Jaya Janaki Nayaka.
The biggest upset of her career happened to be the Superstar Mahesh Babu starrer Spyder, directed by AR Murugadoss, which was released amidst huge expectations only to end with losses to the tune of more than 40 crores and ended a dud in both Telugu and Tamil.
Now it has been speculated that, Rakul Preet Singh, who was the initial choice to play Mahesh Babu's pair in his 25th movie by Vamshi
Padipally , before being replaced by Pooja Hegde, will get to romance the superstar again, in his 26th movie, which will be directed by Sukumar, and bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers. Let's see if Rakul officially gets added to the cast, and scores a winner with Mahesh Babu in this second attempt.
Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu Promising hero of Tollywood, Sree Vishnu had been always known for his unique and unconventional script selection and also for scoring successes with such choices and was last seen in Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu.
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?
- Milky Beauty in the Sequel?