Chocolate boy of Kollywood Madhavan, who had begun his career with romantic hero roles in movies like Alaipayuthey, Minnale etc, later shifted to action roles like Run, Thambi etc, before venturing into Bollywood with hits like Tanu Weds Manu, 3 idiots to name a few.
The actor had made a stunning comeback to Tamil cinema with the boxing flick Irudhi Suttru and followed it up with his cop act in Vikram Vedha, both becoming blockbusters. Now, the actor has been roped in to be a part of an interesting biopic, to be directed by director Anant Mahadevan.
This movie is gonna be the biopic of Nambi Narayanan, an ISRO scientist, who was a key person in a sensational spy case of
90s .Madhavan will be sporting three different looks in the movie and it has been reported that the movie has been titled as Rocketry. Let's see if Maddy's choice works out again.
Trisha does it for her own movie Trisha who is 34-years-old is still giving young actresses a run for their money. The actress is a total hottie and she is the one who is having a handful of projects under her kitty. The actress is currently on a World Tour and is yet to come back to India.
- Kajal's BIG CONTRACT for a Brand Endorsement
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- Tamanna enters Sye Raa
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route