The recent sensation of Tollywood happens to be the stylish and violent romantic thriller RX 100, directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring debutants Karthikeya and Payal Rajput. The film has been appreciated for its visuals, and the bold storytelling, turning out to be a surprise hit.
On its way to becoming one of the biggest small movie success story of the year, RX 100 has created several records, and recently it has broken a huge record. At the popular Devi 70mm theater at RTC x road, Hyderabad, the film has been doing great business with good occupancy and has collected a whopping 29,32,867 gross in the first week of run.
The highlight of this achievement is that it has broken the record of an unexpected biggie, and it happens to be none other than India's biggest blockbuster Baahubali 2 The Conclusion. Baahubali 2 had collected a total of 28,82,370 gross in its first week at Devi 70mm, and now RX 100 has broken the record, and Tholi Prema is at the third spot.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12