Yesteryear heroine Jayasudha, who had been one of the most prominent actresses of the 80s, had made a second innings successfully as a supporting artist, playing roles of mother and sister and had made a mark as a most wanted supporting artist.
Having starred in movies like Bommarillu, Kotha Bangaru Lokam, Brahmotsavam, Alaipayuthey, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Shatamanam Bhavathi, the talented performer, nearing 60, has opened up that she's reducing movies after 46 long years.
The actress has revealed that she'll be starring in films which are being shot only in Hyderabad and Chennai. She was last seen in 'Maharshi' and the Maniratnam directorial Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Shourya gets Hot Sandalwood Babe Rashmika again! Young Hero Naga Shourya was last seen in the campus love story set in the backdrop of warring Tamil and Telugu villages, in Chalo, directed by debutant Venky Kudumula. The film received an overwhelming response and turned out to be a superhit, and the career-best for Shourya, who had been reeling with failures.
- Victory Venkatesh - Shriya movie to start again?
- Failed Big with Shruti and Anushka, Now trying luck in Bolly with Kangana?
- "I will continue to act in such scenes..." Rakul Preet Singh
- Kajal Aggarwal to go One more Round and 'TRY AGAIN'...
- Anu Emmanuel tempts our mood by exposing her Fleshy Waistline in a jumpsuit - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Whaa..tt...? Samatha Actually MISSED..??
- Kajal gets a Bad guy
- Trisha Oozing her Fleshy Waist and Teasing
- PIC TALK: Trisha is 36 and still She's Smokin' HOT... Take a Look at yourself...
- When Mehreen and Raashi oozed sex appeal by coming in Saree before Public - 20 Tempting Photos Inside
- Rakul Preet begins her Glamour Attack
- Kajal's ready to Tease and Tempt with Fantasy
- Saran casts Nikesha Patel
- Laxmi Bomb will show Kiara Advani as a Glam Doll
- Oviya Director Sarkunam receives threat