Yesteryear heroine Jayasudha, who had been one of the most prominent actresses of the 80s, had made a second innings successfully as a supporting artist, playing roles of mother and sister and had made a mark as a most wanted supporting artist.
Having starred in movies like Bommarillu, Kotha Bangaru Lokam, Brahmotsavam, Alaipayuthey, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Shatamanam Bhavathi, the talented performer, nearing 60, has opened up that she's reducing movies after 46 long years.
The actress has revealed that she'll be starring in films which are being shot only in Hyderabad and Chennai. She's currently playing important roles in Superstar Mahesh Babu starrer Vamshi Paidipally directorial, Srinivasa Kalyanam and Maniratnam directorial Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
When Rakul Preet wore a Transparent Saree before everyone, you would have never known 'THIS' - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside
- 'SAAHO' getting heavier
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show