Slim and sexy babe Trisha, who was last seen on silver screens in her Malayalam debut flick Hey Jude opposite Nivin Pauly, is all set to be back on Tamil Nadu screens with her next Tamil flick, Garjanai which was delayed since February, and is releasing finally.
The special press meet of '96' was held recently and the movie's director along with the ever gorgeous Trisha had interacted with the press revealing several interesting aspects of the movie.
The movie is a revenge thriller with a caste concept and at the backdrop of sexual abuse. The movie will also be releasing simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil and will be screened in 600 screens across AP/TG.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu