Brit beauty Amy Jackson, who was launched in the south industry with Madarasapattinam, later followed it with films like Thaandavam, Ai, before venturing into Telugu with Yevadu and starring in Bollywood movies like Ek Deewana Tha and Singh is bling.
Of late, the actress wasn't seen in any South Indian movies and was starring in the Hollywood television series Supergirl, playing the role of Saturn Girl. As her long-delayed sci-fi thriller, 2.0 costarring superstar Rajinikanth and Directed by Shankar has been planned as a November release, Amy Jackson will be making her debut in another south language.
Amy Jackson will be making her Sandalwood debut playing the female lead in The Villain, the big budget Kannada flick also starring Kannada Superstars Sudeep and Shivarajkumar. After the last song of the movie being shot in Bangalore, Amy Jackson will wrap her portion in the Villain and the movie has been planned as an August release. Amy Jackson in recent times has been sizzling with her Instagram bikini pictures and hot and intimate clicks with her boyfriend.
Hansika teams up with Nithiin? Crazy young hero of Tollywood, Nithiin has been having a bumpy ride in his film career, with hits and flops coming in succession and shaking his career often, and currently, with back to back disasters LIE and Chal Mohanranga, the actor is desperately in need of a superhit.
- Rakul completed half of her next in Bollywood
- Katrina missed a 'HIT' movie - But here's a chance to redeem herself
- Ritu's movie joins the biggie list
- Do you know the reason behind Rashmika's breakup?
- Unbelievable Photos of Anjali - Check it out
- 8 Photos of Actress Aavana in ONAM SAREE is a perfect treat to watch!
- Trisha opens for FANS REQUEST
- 6 Tempting Photos of Ileana which would make you drool over her