Last seen in the critically acclaimed blockbuster Aramm and the commercial mass entertainer Velaikkaran in Tamil, lady Superstar Nayanthara has two movies lined up for release, both releasing in August. Both the movies are of contrasting genres and they had high expectations.
The first of them, Kolamaavu Kokila aka coco Directed by Debutant Nelson and costarring Comedian yogi babu was scheduled to release on August 10 and the second, the action thriller Imaikkaa Nodigal directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu and costarring Anurag Kashyap was scheduled to release on August 24.
Now it has been announced that Kolamaavu Kokila will be coming a week later on August 17, making it a big breather for Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan starrer Vishwaroopam 2, which will now have a solo release on August 10 and will take a humongous opening worldwide. Kolamaavu Kokila will have Nayanthara playing a middle-class girl who becomes a drug peddler.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu