Crazy hero Nithin had begun his career in a promising manner scoring hits like Jayam, Sye, Dil etc before his luck ran out as he starred in multiple flops like Hero, Rechipo, victory, Maaro, Seetha Ramula Kalyanam Lankalo to name a few.
However Vikram Kumar helped Nithin resurrect his career with Ishq, and Nithin gave another hit as well with Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe but returned to flop form again with Heart attack, Courier boy Kalyan, etc. The actor now pins hopes on the 'Golden Girl' Raashi Khanna who is tasting success recently. She is expected to give a breakthrough in Telugu.
While Trivikram Directorial A Aa helped him, he failed again with Lie and chal Mohan ranga. Now Nithin is pinning all hopes on his next, under a debutante direction. Raashi Khanna will be teaming up with him in this venture.
Vijay Devarakonda prefers Kajal Aggarwal The happening hero of Tollywood at the moment happens to be the Arjun Reddy and Pellichopulu hero, Vijay Deverakonda, who has a number of most expected films lined up for release, as well as being in demand to sign numerous movies produced by reputed banners.
- Trisha 'DATING' someone Personal in USA - Pics Proof
- Shruti Haasan will tempt your Lust in her Latest Photoshoot
- Amy to quit?
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake failed and Producer to give compensation?
- 'Temper' sequel on cards?
- Deepika Padukone's movie generates Huge TRP Ratings
- "Rajini's '2.O' spoiled the release of my movie..." - A Sad story
- Raashi Khanna's Cop Love