Mallu beauty Amala Paul has been a prominent face in south films, starring predominantly in Tamil and Telugu and occasionally in Malayalam movies. She has been a part of movies in Tollywood like Bezawaada and Jendapai Kapiraju.
The actress had made a comeback to films after her divorce with director AL Vijay and had starred in sizzling hot roles in movies like Thiruttu Payale 2 and Achayans and has numerous movies in her kitty. The actress is looking to cement her position once again.
Now the dusky sensuous babe is all set to make her Bollywood debut with an action thriller directed by Naresh Malhotra and costarring Arjun Rampal. Reportedly the actress had accepted to feature in intimate sex sequences and a bikini sequence much to the Surprise of the makers and fans are in for a glam treat once the movie is released.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours