Sandalwood babe Rashmika Mandanna, who started her Tollywood innings with the college entertainer Chalo, is on cloud nine, as the movie hit the bull's eye, and turned out to be a commercial success and a superb entry for her into Tollywood, landing her in numerous offers as well.
Of her upcoming films, the most expected happens to be Vijay Deverakonda starrer Dear Comrade directed by debutant Bharat Khamma, and in this movie, Rashmika plays a cricketer. The actress has reportedly started undertaking cricket training for the movie exclusively, and she has said that she has started loving the game.
Now, Rashmika has been approached in Tamil for a new movie featuring Vijay Sethupathi and Vaibhav in the lead roles. The movie will be a multistarrer and it is going to be an emotional roller-coaster ride.
Victory Venkatesh - Shriya movie to start again? Victory Venkatesh, the family hero, and remake specialist was last seen on screen, playing a cameo in Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer director Trivikram's Agnyaathavaasi, and had played a full-fledged role last in the 2017 boxing flick Guru, directed by Sudha Kongara as a boxing coach.
- Failed Big with Shruti and Anushka, Now trying luck in Bolly with Kangana?
- "I will continue to act in such scenes..." Rakul Preet Singh
- Kajal Aggarwal to go One more Round and 'TRY AGAIN'...
- Anu Emmanuel tempts our mood by exposing her Fleshy Waistline in a jumpsuit - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Whaa..tt...? Samatha Actually MISSED..??
- Kajal gets a Bad guy
- Trisha Oozing her Fleshy Waist and Teasing
- PIC TALK: Trisha is 36 and still She's Smokin' HOT... Take a Look at yourself...
- When Mehreen and Raashi oozed sex appeal by coming in Saree before Public - 20 Tempting Photos Inside
- Rakul Preet begins her Glamour Attack
- Kajal's ready to Tease and Tempt with Fantasy
- Saran casts Nikesha Patel
- Laxmi Bomb will show Kiara Advani as a Glam Doll
- Oviya Director Sarkunam receives threat
- Small movie producer himself sells tickets