Young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is all set to have his next movie, the fifth of his career this week, and one common feature of all his releases so far like Alludu Seenu, Speedunodu, and Jaya Janaki Nayaka has been the extremely high budget.
Yet again, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas's upcoming flick Sakshyam has been made on a whopping budget, and it has been reported that the movie, released by Bollywood production house Eros, has been sold for unexpected and highly quoted rates more than 20 crores.
Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas so far hasn't proved himself as an actor and had however been able to pair with top heroines like Tamannaah, Samantha, and Rakul Preet Singh. However, this time around he has got huge pressure to perform and the movie has failed to attracted audience interest despite its interesting concept and Making. The movie just collected $43K and $31K on Friday and Saturday and ended Sunday with just $9K. The movie ended the opening weekend on a poor note.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu