It's a known fact that young maker Mahi V Raghav of the horror comedy blockbuster Anando Brahma is currently helming the biopic of the former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Rajasekhar Reddy. However, it is just the initial phase of talks!
Titled Yatra, the movie bankrolled by 70mm entertainments began shooting a month back in Hyderabad, with Malayalam Megastar Mammootty playing the lead role in the biggie as YSR. While Yatra was announced to feature yesteryear heroines Bhumika Chawla and Suhasini Maniratnam in important roles, reportedly the team is on the hunt to finalize the actor to play the role of YS Jagan, son of YS Rajasekhar Reddy.
The ongoing buzz in the industry is that the team is planning to rope in Tamil hero Karthi to play YS Jagan. As Karthi has a good fan base in Tollywood with movies like Aawaara, Yuganiki Okkadu, and Naa Peru Shiva, it will be a good choice if Karthi accepts to star in this prestigious project.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours