An interesting news on yet another set of star kids making their film debut has been making rounds in the industry. It has been just a week since Dhadak, the debut movie of Sridevi's daughter Janhvi Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor's brother Ishaan Khattar was released and has become a Superhit.
Now Tollywood is set to witness two teen star relatives making their film debut. Anand Deverakonda, the younger brother of sensational hero Vijay Deverakonda might soon be making his Tollywood debut alongside the second daughter of an angry young man of Tollywood Rajasekhar-Jeevitha, Sivatmika. Reportedly their debut film has been titled as Dorasani and will be a love story set in Telangana backdrop.
It has been said that the movie will be helmed by a short filmmaker KVR Mahendra who will debut with this entry project of Anand and Sivatmika. The movie has been rumored to be funded by Yash Rangineni, the co-producer of Pellichoopulu alongside Madhura Sreedhar and an official announcement on this exciting project will be made soon.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry