In recent times, one movie that has become an instant attraction of youth has been the romantic entertainer Geetha Govindam, starring young sensation Vijay Deverakonda and sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, and directed by Parasuram who had last directed family entertainer Srirasthu Subhamasthu.
The movie has been making the right noises with its hit teaser since it's first single Inkem Inkem kavale sung by Sid Sriram becoming a rage among youth, and then the second single what the F sung by Vijay Deverakonda himself also becoming an instant hit.
Bankrolled by Bunny Vas in GA2 films, Geetha Govindam is now gearing up for a release in Tamil version. The Tamil dubbed process has ended and Badrakali films banner will release it.
'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali' The handsome hunk Prabhas, who shot to fame with the SS Rajamouli directed Magnum Opus Baahubali series and went on to become an international phenomenon with even getting his wax statue in the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum, is currently working on the big budget flick Saaho.
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty
- Will Vasumathi enter Tamil?