Ace director Mani Ratnam the legend behind classics like Thalapathy, Roja, Nayagan, Bombay, Dil Se had last directed the disastrous love story Kaatru Veliyidai/ Cheliya with Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari. The director has completed shooting of his next, Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Recently, the fans of the talented Director were in for a shock, as there were reports of him getting hospitalized. However, it was later revealed that the director had been to the hospital for a regular checkup after he fell ill. Aditi Rao who has been a regular in Mani's movies has paid a visit and ensured he's all well.
It must be noted that Mani Ratnam had earlier been hospitalized after encountering a minor heart attack a decade back during the shoot of his bilingual movie Aagutha Ezhuthu/Yuva and also another attack during his next bilingual Raavan/Ravanan starring Chiyaan Vikram. Meanwhile, the director's Multi-starrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam starring Vijay Sethupathi, Simbu and Jyothika will release in September.
Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This' Okay fellas ! It's time to give break to Samantha. Shruti Haasan who is recently in mood of marriage openly confessed that she is in love with leading Music composer and she also added he is a true gentle man.
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?
- OMG... Niveda Thomas shares image from 'PORN' site
- Kajal's friend exposes her 'HOT' images from 'Behind the Scenes'
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...