It has been a very common phenomenon for Malayalam Actresses to enter Tollywood and establish themselves into top heroines, and this was the case when actresses like Asin and Nayanthara were on the top form of their career.
Later, actresses like Nithya Menen entered and faded post-Ala Modalaindi, and then came Anupama Parameswaran who's slowly establishing herself, while very recently, the Nenu Sailaja and Nenu local girl Keerthy Suresh made merry as Mahanati.
Now, another Malayalam beauty is all set to make her Telugu debut. Popular Mallu beauty Gayatri Suresh will be making her Tollywood entry pairing with Naveen Chandra in a movie by Karthik Reddy. It must be noted that she was signed as the heroine of Raj Tarun starrer lover but later quit the project.
A Hot Item number in Kajal Aggarwal's next under Teja direction The north beauty Payal Rajput had turned the heat on with her bold and hot performance as the lust-filled anti-heroine role in the recently released blockbuster movie RX 100, costarring Karthikeya and directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi.
- Will Kajal give her nod to pair with 'HIM' under a BOLD DIRECTOR??
- Sensuous hottie opens up!
- Okay... Seriously... What are you wearing Keerthy Suresh? She SHOCKS her Fans...
- Trisha's next reaches finishing stage!
- ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ?
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!