After several failures, in 2013 Powerstar Pawan Kalyan had made a striking return to form with the family entertainer Attarintiki Daaredhi, directed by Maatala Mantrikudu Trivikram Srinivas, which was the industry hit then, surpassing Magadheera.
The movie had undergone a huge trouble, as it was leaked days ahead of the release, and the movie, also starring Samantha, Pranitha, Nadhiya, Rao Ramesh and Boman Irani had received unanimously positive reviews and went on to become the biggest blockbuster of Pawan.
Now, 5 years after release, Tamil big production house Lyca Productions have announced that they have acquired the Tamil remake rights of Attarintiki Daaredhi and that further announcements will be made soon. It must be noted that Tamil movies like Minsara Kanna and Unnai Thedi had similar plots, and it is to be seen if this outdated remake will work.
"Don't call me Milky Beauty..." Tamanna is not a happy girl as nothing goes in her way as she expects to be. Due to her, the whole 'Queen' remake is not at stake and she moved to other projects. The actress is going through a narrow phase in her career as her recent releases are also failing.
- Mallu Babe plans BIG TRANSFORMATION
- CAUGHT RED HANDED - Star Actress sleeping in Hotel Room with Industrialist's Son - PHOTOS LEAKED
- Bunny as Tamanna's Love in 'Sye Raa'?
- Do you know how much Kajal Aggarwal charges for 15 minutes? You should definitely take a Loan!
- Will Mahesh Babu honour the commitment?
- Will Anushka reunite with her Blockbuster Combo?
- Samantha's Interesting Character
- 'TEMPER' Remake faces Wrath
- Janasena and MNM parties to come together in movie along with Kajal...
- Kiara Advani's next moves Fast
- Is #MeToo just a fashion?
- Ouch! Kajal faces heat from 'BACK'
- After 'Businessman', Director gets Kajal Aggarwal again
- Kajal Aggarwal speaks about making passionate romance with 64-Years-Old Lip-Lock actor
- Kajal opens about Cameraman Kissing her on Stage before everyone controversy