Malayalam heartthrob Nivin Pauly, who had become a huge sensation post the blockbuster result of his romantic entertainer released in 2015, Premam, went on to score back to back hits with Njandugalude Naatil Oridavela, Action Hero Biju, Sakhavu, Jacobinte Swargarajyam to name a few.
However, his last release, the Tamil movie Richie did not fare well as expected, and now he is all set to arrive on screen as the Kerala Robin hood Kayamkulam Kochunni, directed by critically acclaimed maker Rosshan Andrrews, and the movie is set in the pre-independence era.
While initially Kayamkulam Kochunni was scheduled to release on August 18, the team has now preponed the movie to August 15, and the Onam special release will now have a 5-day opening, and it is predicted that the movie will break box office records. Kayamkulam Kochunni also stars Mohanlal in a vital cameo besides Priya Anand as Nivin Pauly's pair.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess