One of the boldest and most talked about flicks of recent times has been the raw, violent romantic story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupati and staring Payal Rajput and Karthikeya in lead roles. Now, the film has received support from an unprecedented corner.
The blockbuster movie was supported by none other than King Akkineni Nagarjuna, who had said that he had seen the last 2 reels of RX 100 and loved the movie, and questioned why people were branding the movie vulgar, adding that the making was realistic.
This words from Nag comes as a support to the movie, which has already receive appreciations from actors like Nikhil, Nithiin, directors like Krish, and has turned out to be a surprise blockbuster. Meanwhile, Nagarjuna will be seen next in September release Devdas, and his Annapurna Studios tasted another success with 'Chi La Sow' which released last week.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- #AravindaSametha crossed #JanathaGarage Box-Office collections
- Bollywood Couple to Reveal Soon
- Rakul Preet ready for Home Work
- Will Ram Charan get 'THAT' ??
- What next for Sai Pallavi...??
- Kajal Aggarwal wearing 'SUCH' Clothes intentionally to get Attention - HOT PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Samantha's Hero turns Transgender - PHOTO Inside
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!