One of the boldest and most talked about flicks of recent times has been the raw, violent romantic story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupati and staring Payal Rajput and Karthikeya in lead roles. Now, the film has received support from an unprecedented corner.
The blockbuster movie was supported by none other than King Akkineni Nagarjuna, who had said that he had seen the last 2 reels of RX 100 and loved the movie, and questioned why people were branding the movie vulgar, adding that the making was realistic.
This words from Nag comes as a support to the movie, which has already receive appreciations from actors like Nikhil, Nithiin, directors like Krish, and has turned out to be a surprise blockbuster. Meanwhile, Nagarjuna will be seen next in September release Devdas, and his Annapurna Studios tasted another success with 'Chi La Sow' which released last week.
Kajal Aggarwal all set to make Romance with Dr Rajasekar Kajal Aggarwal who is on a winning streak is keen to continue it with her upcoming projects. The actress is working on an array of projects up her sleeve and one among them is the remake of 'Queen' in Tamil titled as 'Paris Paris'. It is helmed by Ramesh Aravind.
- Tamanna got angry when that question was asked again
- Why this “Music Director” is getting outcast in the industry?
- Is Rakul Preet trying to give a message?
- Mahesh takes revenge on Sreemukhi: BiggBoss3
- Even now Trisha says she is open to do Bikini
- Sye Raa collects $2.50 million in North America
- Is Priyamani Pregnant?
- Ram Charan should focus on his professional career