Last year, the actress signed 'Saamy Square' and she shared the happy news on the social media. But after a few days, she herself said she is quitting the movie and will not be part of the movie anymore. After all these days, the actress now spills the beans on the actual reason why she walked away.
Trisha said, "My role wasn't written properly and I had nothing to do in the movie and I hated my character. I don't care who replaces my character. I also have other commitments to take care of and I feel this is the right time to walk out. I am happy to be part of 'Garjanai' irrespective of the screen space."
Raju Gari Gadhi 3 first Weekend Telugu States collections Raju Gari Gadhi 3, the third installment in the Raju Gari Gadhi franchise has opened on a silent note on its release day. But as the franchise had a good craze, the film managed decent collections in the first weekend. This is despite the fact that the movie could not garner a great talk. The film has made a total share of 3.5 crores in the Telugu states on the day one of its release.
- Rakul Preet is Open in her call sheet
- TRISHA gets WET and HOT - Vintage Hot Clicks Inside
- The Unseen side of Shruti
- Allu Arjun's Hard Work for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Will Kajal say YES to him at this stage?
- Heena makes tempting Yoga poses - View 20 Photos
- Anushka's salary package in 'Sye Raa'
- A FIRST TIME for TRISHA