After the poster of the upcoming romantic entertainer Geetha Govindam with Rashmika Mandanna hanging over Vijay Deverakonda's back went viral and was subjected to abuses and trolls, the actress was literally shaken.
Rumour mongers began spreading the news that Rashmika, who has been engaged to sandalwood hero Rakshit Shetty, her debut movie hero, since 2016, had called off the engagement for her film assignments. The actress now lashed out at the rumors that her engagement was canceled as her fiance got possessive on seeing her romancing with other actors.
However, Rashmika Mandanna has expressed over social media not to believe such news saying that they're Rumours and she added that though she's ok with trolls and abuses, such rumors upset as she's a human too. Geetha Govindam releases worldwide on August 15.
When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with 'Chalo', the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
- Milky Babe's Latest Hot Photos in Black Dress will make your heart skip a beat - View all Pics
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage