Magnum opus maker Shankar, known for his high-end computer graphics shots, and exquisite, grandeur visuals in his big-budget blockbusters like Indian, Mudhalvan. Boys, Anniyan, I, has currently wrapped 2.0 and is in the pre-production and location hunt for his next, Indian 2.
The director of late has developed a penchant to cast to North heroes in his movies, and while it was Upen Patel as the antagonist in Vikram starrer I, it was Akshay Kumar in Superstar Rajnikanth's 2.0, the sequel to his 2009 blockbuster Endhiran/Robot. Now, the director has yet again opted for a Bollywood actor.
In a recent interview by Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan, he had revealed that he was said by Shankar that he has approached Bollywood national award-winning actor Ajay Devgn to play a vital role in Bharatheeyudu 2/ Indian 2, and the official confirmation is awaited in this regard from the team. There are also speculations that Alia Bhatt has been roped in to do a role in the movie.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...