Milky beauty Tamannaah has starred in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi movies, and had been delivering hits in Tamil and Telugu, like Happy Days, Ayan, Veeram, and many more, starring alongside all top heroes of the industries like Ajith, Mahesh Babu, Ramcharan, Dhanush, Pawan Kalyan etc.
Of late, without any offers in hand, the actress started dancing in item numbers, and her sizzling hot dance in Swing Zara number in Jai lava Kusa, wearing extremely skimpy attires caught the attention of Kannada film industry and she was roped in for a sensuous song in upcoming Kannada flick KGF.
Now, the actress has got a late realisation that she could establish herself in Kannada as a hot Heroine, as she had already done another special item number in Jaguar, and Hence has begun learning the language so that she can dub for herself. Besides, Tamannaah is also learning to speak Telugu and Tamil fluently so that she can use self-dubbing as an advantage to gain offers. Let's see if the item dancer babe gets Heroine roles.
Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero 2016 saw the release of the hard-hitting sports and medical condition oriented action drama Eetti directed by debutant Ravi Arasu, and the movie starring young hero Atharvaa and Sri Divya was a fairly successful outing commercially with decent reviews as well.
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla