Slim and sexy beauty Trisha Krishnan was last seen in the horror flick Mohini directed by Madhesh. Mohini had her playing dual roles for the first time in her illustrious career, and now the actress is game for challenging and unique roles.
The actress is currently acting in a number of flicks like 96 with Vijay Sethupathi, Gharjanai, Kuttra Pirivu, Paramapatham Vilayattu and many more, and is keen on signing more female-centric movies. The actress has recently been evincing interest in playing a police officer in movies and has reportedly started to learn books on top police officers of the nation and the high profile cases they've dealt with in their careers.
The actress has reportedly listened to two new directors who have come up with narrations of cop stories and might be signing one of them soon
.It will be interesting to see Trisha wearing the Khaki as she was last seen as a cop sans khaki in Kamal Haasan starrer Thoongavanam, which was her 50th movie.
Trisha allows Gopichand? Action hero Gopichand had a disastrous 2017, as his two releases, Gautam Nanda, his dual role entertainer and the long-delayed flick oxygen both failed to do well at the box office despite the former being a decent entertainer.
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting