Bubbly beauty Raashi Khanna, who began with cute roles in movies like Oohalu Gusagusalade, later went on to turn to glamour in movies like supreme, Jil, Bengal tiger etc, and after a brief lull, she's back. The actress has a line of movies queuing up for the release.
The gorgeous actress had returned to form after few failures, and she had made huge impact with her performance in this year's Tholi Prema and with her latest release, Srinivasa Kalyanam, breaking the image of a mere glam doll.
In a recent press interaction, Raashi Khanna had revealed that she would love to do female-centric movies and that rather than offering her cute roles, wanted directors to cast her in roles with negative shades and in action-packed roles. Let's see if directors listen to Raashi Khanna's desires.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...