Bubbly beauty Hansika Motwani has completed a record 50 films in just 7 years and has enjoyed the status of being one of the top heroines of Tamil and Telugu, despite not being a top performer or someone who can mouth dialogues with perfect lip sync.
The title of the 50th movie of Hansika was revealed yesterday, and this movie directed by debutant UR Jameel who had earlier worked in movies like Romeo Juliet, is titled Mahaa, and has music by Ghibran and is bankrolled by Mathiyalagan.
Interestingly this title was kept for one of the shelved projects of Thala Ajith. Thala Ajith when he had been busy with racing in the early 2000s had signed a cop movie named Mahaa costarring Kiran directed by Ravi Radha. The movie was shelved and the director later made his debut in the name Nanda Periyasamy with the movie Oru Kallooriyin kadhai starring Arya and Sonia Aggarwal.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry