Aadhi Pinisetty, who had made his entry to films with Oka V Chitram, later went on to debut in Tamil with Mirugam and scored success with films like Eeram. Maragadha Nanayam etc.but however, the number of his flops outnumbered his success flicks.
The actor later reestablished himself playing supporting roles and antagonist roles in Tollywood, as he played menacing villain roles in Agnyaathavaasi and Sarrainodu, besides playing lovable and soft roles in Ninnukori and Rangasthalam. The actor is now all set to return as a hero in Tamil with the Tamil remake of the latest Tollywood bold blockbuster RX100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi and starring debutants Karthijeya and Payal Rajput.
The movie will be bankrolled by Aurraa cinemas. Aadhi Pinisetty also has U-turn and Neevevaro in his kitty. The team has now approached Kajal Aggarwal to reprise the role of Payal Rajput and they are awaiting her nod. Once they get a clarity, the team will make an official announcement. Earlier there are reports that Taapsee might be playing the female lead role, but due to her Hindi commitments, she has walked out.
8 Photos of Actress Aavana in ONAM SAREE is a perfect treat to watch! The Onam Celebrations are going across the Nation and it is being celebrated extensively in God's Own Country, Kerala. The places are decorated with flowers all over and the traditional food is being shared with fellow neighbors.
- Trisha opens for FANS REQUEST
- 6 Tempting Photos of Ileana which would make you drool over her
- Controversial actor's Pot Belly trolled by Netizens on the social media
- Mallu beauty pinning hopes!
- Telugu Beauty bags her next
- Kajal Aggarwal will do 'ANYTHING FOR MONEY' - See 'THIS' yourself...
- Sizzling Hottie's Lesbian Act
- Sandalwood Babe bags a Biggie