Mega Hero Allu Sirish, who had a sluggish start to his career, with flops like Gauravam, Kotha Janta to name a few, later started scoring commercially successful ventures, with films like Srirasthu Subhamasthu and his last release the thriller Oka Kshanam.
Now, the actor, who had let go of his opportunity to star in his second Tamil movie with Suriya in KV Anand's direction, is all set to star in a Tollywood movie, which is the remake of Charlie fame Martin Prakkat's Malayalam flick American Born Confused Desi ABCD. The reason behind him walking out of the project is Sayyeshaa as the young actress and the 'Mega' hero are in a cold war, as per inside sources.
Now, his next Telugu remake will be directed by debutant Sanjeev Reddy, and also titled as ABCD, is bankrolled by Yash Rangineni of Pellichoopulu fame and Madhura Sreedhar, and the actor is all set to travel to the US, where the major part of the movie will be shot. The movie has Rushkar Dhillon playing the female lead.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry