Mega Hero Allu Sirish, who had a sluggish start to his career, with flops like Gauravam, Kotha Janta to name a few, later started scoring commercially successful ventures, with films like Srirasthu Subhamasthu and his last release the thriller Oka Kshanam.
Now, the actor, who had let go of his opportunity to star in his second Tamil movie with Suriya in KV Anand's direction, is all set to star in a Tollywood movie, which is the remake of Charlie fame Martin Prakkat's Malayalam flick American Born Confused Desi ABCD. The reason behind him walking out of the project is Sayyeshaa as the young actress and the 'Mega' hero are in a cold war, as per inside sources.
Now, his next Telugu remake will be directed by debutant Sanjeev Reddy, and also titled as ABCD, is bankrolled by Yash Rangineni of Pellichoopulu fame and Madhura Sreedhar, and the actor is all set to travel to the US, where the major part of the movie will be shot. The movie has Rushkar Dhillon playing the female lead.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty