Mega Hero Allu Sirish, who had a sluggish start to his career, with flops like Gauravam, Kotha Janta to name a few, later started scoring commercially successful ventures, with films like Srirasthu Subhamasthu and his last release the thriller Oka Kshanam.
Now, the actor, who had let go of his opportunity to star in his second Tamil movie with Suriya in KV Anand's direction, is all set to star in a Tollywood movie, which is the remake of Charlie fame Martin Prakkat's Malayalam flick American Born Confused Desi ABCD. The reason behind him walking out of the project is Sayyeshaa as the young actress and the 'Mega' hero are in a cold war, as per inside sources.
Now, his next Telugu remake will be directed by debutant Sanjeev Reddy, and also titled as ABCD, is bankrolled by Yash Rangineni of Pellichoopulu fame and Madhura Sreedhar, and the actor is all set to travel to the US, where the major part of the movie will be shot. The movie has Rushkar Dhillon playing the female lead.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!