The latest sensation of Tollywood happens to be the Adivi Sesh starrer Goodachari, directed by debutant Sashi Kiran Tikka. Bankrolled by Abhishek Nama in his Abhishek pictures, the movie has become one of the biggest hits of the year in an unexpected manner.
Made on a minimal budget of 4.5 crores, the movie also starring Prakashraj, Sobhita Dhulipala and Supriya Yarlagadda, has raked in the moolah, earning more than 10 crores in quick time, and has turned out to be a huge blockbuster, and has won acclaim for Adivi Sesh who has also donned the hat of screenwriter for the second time after Kshanam. The team has now decided to make the sequels with famous actresses and the team has planned Kajal, Samantha or Rakul Preet.
Now, the director Sashikiran Tikka has revealed that the plan of the team was to make the movie as a espionage franchise like Hollywood Bond. Mission Impossible series flicks, with different missions of the hero Gopi in different countries, and confirmed that Goodachari 2 and Goodachari 3, will be unique spy thrillers that will certainly happen in with gaps of 1 or 2 years between them.
Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single Classy director Gautham Menon has been making news of late frequently, as he was recently in news for the teaser of his Chiyaan Vikram starrer Dhruva Natchathiram, which was released last week to a rousing reception, and this week, for his cameo as a cop in the recent release Goli Soda 2.
- Unseen Hot Photos of Pooja Hegde in Various Doggy Styles - All Pics Inside
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Shruti Haasan HOT SHOW in London - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal is Wife of a 57-Year-Old Man
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube